Stockholm is a city that I’ve visited many times before. Although I’ve actually only stayed in the city itself once.
As this was New Years Eve, and I was up early, I took a walk of the old town (Gamla Stan) which was far less busy than on any other occasion I’ve visited. This gave a different perspective.
I was lucky with the weather on this occasion. Despite snow being forecast, I was treated to clear blue skies. And it wasn’t too cold either. Although it was still around freezing.
During my walk, I stopped for an overpriced and basic breakfast. Although I can’t complain too much about the price, seeing that pretty much everything in Scandinavia is a little on the pricey side compared to the UK.
- Introduction: One Night In Nagoya
- British Airways Club Europe, London Heathrow – Copenhagen
- Copenhagen: In Pictures
- Norwegian Boeing 737, Copenhagen – Oslo
- Radisson Blu Airport Hotel, Oslo Gardermoen
- NoRRA Embraer E190, Oslo – Helsinki
- Japan Airlines Boeing 787-9, Helsinki – Tokyo Narita
- Tokyo: In Pictures
- JAL, Boeing 787-8, Tokyo Narita – Nagoya
- Four Points by Sheraton Nagoya, Chubu International Airport
- Japan Airlines, Boeing 787-8 Nagoya – Tokyo Narita
- Japan Airlines First Class Lounge, Tokyo Narita
- Finnair Airbus A350, Tokyo Narita – Helsinki
- Finnair Airbus A320, Helsinki – Stockholm Arlanda
- Sheraton Stockholm Hotel
- Stockholm: In Pictures
- Aurora Lounge, Stockholm Arlanda T2
- Finnair Airbus A321, Stockholm Arlanda – Helsinki
- Finnair Airbus A321, Helsinki – London Heathrow