Previous Parts of the trip
- Introduction: USA, September 2019
- Trip Report: TAP Portugal | Airbus A330 | London Heathrow – Lisbon
- Trip Report: TAP Portugal | Airbus A320 | Lisbon – Geneva
- Hotel Review: Crowne Plaza, Geneva Airport
- Trip Report: Iberia | Airbus A320 | Geneva – Madrid
- Trip Report: Iberia | Airbus A350 | Madrid – New York JFK
- Hotel Review: Crowne Plaza, HY36 Midtown Manhattan
- In Pictures: New York
- Trip Report: American Airlines First Class | B737 | New York – Miami
- Hotel Review: Holiday Inn, Port of Miami Downtown
- In Pictures: Miami
Having passed through Miami airport a few times in previous years, I hadn’t actually visited the city since around 2008. Even then, I used to stay North of the city in the Sunny Isles area.
This time around, I visited the city and nearby South Beach.
For September, the weather was very warm. A little too warm for my liking. Still, better than rain!